As yearend draws closer, please know we are doing our best to accommodate all your podiatric needs while maintaining a COVID-safe environment.
We still are maintaining our stringent cleaning protocols and controlling patient flow into the office. Keeping our schedule accurate will help tremendously! If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know so that we can work together to get everyone seen.
In order to help us keep everyone safe, please let us know if:
• you or anyone in your household have traveled outside of Santa Clara County in the last 14 days
• you have fever, cough, or have been ill
• you have been treated for an illness in the past 14 days
• you have been exposed to COVID-19
• you are recovering from COVID-19
• or have any special concerns
Talk to us so we can help get you the care you need!
We can also manage your care through a variety of options including telehealth appointments. We will be happy to walk you through this process if needed.
These are the basic safety precautions that will remain in place until further notice.
1. Patients and staff will be required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office for their entire appointment, unless asked to remove them by the staff or doctors.
2. We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing. Please look to the signage for guidance.
3. If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in his/her car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
4. If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask. Please inform staff if this is the case.
5. We will communicate any changes as we move through this process. Please keep your email address current with us, as this is the quickest way for us to share information with you.
The Foot and Ankle Associates will continue to be right here with all those we serve, whatever the circumstances. It is a true privilege and honor to care for our community.
We thank you for placing your trust in our team to care for your podiatric needs. This has certainly been a challenging time but together we will keep each other safe and healthy!
Your Foot and Ankle Associates Care Team