With news reports about the Covid-19 changing daily, it’s understandable to feel concerned and even a bit anxious. We want to assure you of the steps we continue to take daily to keep our patients, staff and doctors healthy. Our goal is to be available to our patients while remaining safe and open to meet your podiatric needs. To accomplish that, our team maintains a robust sanitation routine to ensure patient and staff areas are clean and follow infection control guidelines. If you have special concerns, have had exposure to Covid-19, or are recovering from Covid-19, please let our staff know when you call. We can manage your care through a variety of options including telehealth appointments. We will be happy to walk you through this process if needed. We ask that you let us know before coming in so that we can keep our other patients, staff and doctors healthy and reduce exposure.
These are the basic safety precautions that will remain in place until further notice.
1. Patients and staff will be required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office for their entire appointment, unless asked to remove them by the staff or doctors.
2. We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing. Please look to the signage for guidance.
3. If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in his/her car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
4. If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask. Please inform staff if this is the case.
5. We will communicate any changes as we move through this process. Please keep your email address current with us, as this is the quickest way for us to share information with you.
The Foot and Ankle Associates will continue to be right here with all those we serve, whatever the circumstances. It is a true privilege and honor to care for our community. We thank you for placing your trust in our team to care for your podiatric needs. This has certainly been a challenging time but together we are finding ways to make it work!
Your Foot and Ankle Associates Care Team